top of page
Logo/Branding? Check. Business cards? Check. Social media? Check.
What else could you need? Probably nothing, but what do your CUSTOMERS need?
Over 50% of people in the US drink coffee every day.
Imagine your business info in all of their hands, on their favorite thing in the morning. The rest of them drink soup, which a mug is also good for!
(Don't fact check me on that....)
Think about "What will keep my business in people's hands?" Most people love free swag, especially things they can use.
Fifty-three percent of the time, promotional products create a more favorable impression of the advertiser.
And since I can't hand you a super cool can koozie through the screen, I can give you some stats about promo items that you can read while you're waiting on that server to bring your food:
- Eight in 10 consumers own between one and 10 promotional products.
- Six in 10 of them keep promotional products for up to two years.
- With nearly six thousand impressions, bags generate more impressions than any other promotional product in the U.S.
- Logoed mugs in particular are more effective advertising than radio and television spots
- Before receiving a promotional product, 55 percent of people had done business with the advertiser. After receiving a
promotional product, 85 percent of people did business with the advertiser again.
The first known promotional products – commemorative buttons – trace back to 1789 when George Washington was elected president.
bottom of page